Thursday, September 16, 2010

News of the day

Every morning I go through a few sites getting the news, so I have decided to use my blog as a place to consolidate everything I see that relates to survival, disasters, wars, the economy and politics and maybe a few other things that catch my eye.

So here is today's links:

Runaway inflation and silver hitting $100

American families in poverty to hit record highs in 2010

IMF warns of economic slow down. Did I miss the part where we had caught back up, oh wait a minute I forgot about the "Recovery Summer" now that would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

First the world was getting to hot now it seems it is going to get chilli for a while. I wish these weather guys would make up their minds so I could know what to ware.

Foreclosures and repo's are up to new record highs.

Hurricanes Igor and Julia are making history in the Atlantic

More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment